DTIS in the news. Please use the links below to find out more.
- Webinar with Learning Ally: Shelley Ball-Dannenberg explains in detail how to maximize accommodations and parent-teacher partnerships to help children with dyslexia succeed in school. Click Here
- I have Dyslexia, What Does That Mean Book on Chanel 5
- New Book For Children With Dyslexia
- Community Press Article, Book Raises Dyslexia Awareness, September 10, 2009
- LD Onine Q&A: I Have Dyslexia. What Does That Mean?
- LDpodcast.com interviews Shelley Ball-Dannenberg
Girlfriendology interviews SHELLEY BALL-DANNENBERG: click to listen to the podcast from February 7, 2008
- To find out more about girlfriendology, please click here.
- Cincinnati Chanel 12 News story, click here and choose Diagnosing Dyslexia Early from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Community Press Article, "Love for child turns into business."